In this documentation, we can check how to manage FTP accounts in DirectAdmin.
1) Login to DirectAdmin.
2) Click ‘FTP Management’ icon from the section ‘Your Accounts’.
3) Click the icon ‘Create FTP Account’.
4) Enter the details and click ‘Create’ button.
5) To enable anonymous FTP access, click the icon ‘Anonymous FTP Settings’.
6) Enter the details and click ‘Save’ button.
7) If you want to suspend/unsuspend any FTP account, select the account and click the appropriate button ‘Suspend’ or ‘Unsuspend’.
8) If you want to delete any FTP account, select the account and click ‘Delete Selected’ button.
That is how we can manage FTP accounts in Direct Admin.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.