How to Hide Article Title in Joomla
By Jithin on March 16th, 2016
In this documentation, we can check how to hide article title in Joomla.
1) Login to Joomla admin panel.
2) Go to ‘Content’.
3) Click the option ‘Articles’.
4) Click the title of the article which you want to hide.
5) Go to the section ‘Options’.
6) Find out the option ‘Show Title’ and change it to ‘Hide’.
7) Click ‘Save’ button.
That is how we can hide article title in Joomla.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.