How Do I Access WebMail?
By InterServer Staff on October 23rd, 2015
cPanel hosting offers you a powerful webmail interface that you can use to check your mail from anywhere. This webmail interface enables you to check your e-mail accounts by using your web browser. You can compose and read e-mail messages, maintain an address book, and perform other common tasks. There are several ways you can check your email. For example, you can set up a desktop email client such as Microsoft Outlook, Mac Mail or web-based clients such as Gmail to check your email. Like these examples, webmail is another tool you can use to send and receive email. In this article, we can see how to access your webmail account in two different ways.
Steps for logging into webmail
1) To access your webmail account, visit your-domain.com/webmail or https://your-domain.com:2096/ (securely over SSL) or http://your-domain.com:2095/ (insecure).
Be sure to replace your-domain.com with your actual domain name.
Note: If you are behind a firewall the ports 2095 and 2096 must be opened to access this interface.
2) Enter your username and password, and then click the ‘Login’ button.
User Name: Enter your full email address, all lower case.
Password: Enter your email address’ password.
3) You should be logged in now. Click one of the webmail clients and get started using your email. You can refer the following screenshot for this.
You can also access your webmail using your cPanel interface. For this, please follow the below given steps:
1) Login to your cPanel account.
2) Navigate to Email>> Email Accounts.
3) On the next page, you can see the list of your email accounts. To access the webmail of any of your email account, click on the ‘Check Mail’ button associated with the email account.
4) You should be logged in now. Click one of the webmail clients and get started using your email.
If you need any further help, please do reach our support department.