How To Add And Display FAQs Using HTML5 FAQ Plugin
By Adarsh Sojitra on November 9th, 2021
The HTML5 Responsive FAQ plugin is one of the popular FAQ plugins for WordPress sites. The plugin is free to use. You can easily install this plugin in the WordPress plugin directory for free. Using this plugin, you can add unlimited questions and answers to your WordPress website. You will have many advanced options to customize the FAQs. Also, it will let you create new categories of different FAQs. Thus, you can add multiple FAQs in one category. After creating the FAQs, you can easily add them to your pages. The HTML5 FAQ plugin is responsive. It can easily be displayed on any screen size devices like Laptops, Desktops, iPods and iPhones, Smartphones. The plugin is fully customizable and also looks decent on your website.
This plugin also lets you moderate the color of texts and the background of the questions and answers. Moreover, you can also select the style of the bullets from light and dark. It allows you to set the font size of texts of questions and answers. The shortcodes are mentioned in the section on how to display FAQs on your site. HTML5 Responsive FAQ plugin can create a professional-looking FAQ section. It has some customization tools available to help you make a FAQ section that can match your current WordPress theme.
The plugin is an SEO-friendly plugin, which can be used with any visual composer and content builder plugin. It provides all the essential features required to create a FAQ, like Shortcodes and customizations. Also, it has a layout that looks similar to the accordion FAQ layout, but you will have a list of questions with this plugin. It allows you to show all FAQ lists, category-wise FAQs, and specific FAQs as well. So, let’s discuss the basic features of this plugin in brief,
- The HTML5 Responsive FAQ plugin has customer shorting features. People can control the sorting of all the FAQ questions. You can find different sorting options; users can use them as per their requirements.
- The plugin has a very straightforward interface. You can customize the color and font size of texts of questions and answers.
- Moreover, you can select the style of bullets.
- Also, the plugin is an SEO-friendly FAQ plugin to be used with any visual composer and content builder plugin.
- This plugin also comes with customization support. You can customize different elements and colors, Fonts family, and sizes. You can create a FAQ section that can match up with your website.
- Moreover, it differentiates all the FAQs by their categories. You can add unlimited classes and create personalized categories titles.
- HTML5 FAQ plugin is entirely free to use. You don’t have to pay extra for premium features. It provides all essential elements in the free version.
- The HTML5 FAQ plugin is responsive. It can easily be displayed on any screen size devices like Laptops, Desktops, iPods and iPhones, Smartphones.
- Also, the plugin supports shortcodes so that you can display the FAQs anywhere on your site. It has a fully responsive design, so it’s easy to deal with all screen-size devices.
- And the last key feature of this plugin is the layout of the FAQ sections. It comes with Accordion style for clutter-free pages.
The HTML5 Responsive FAQ plugin is available on the WordPress Plugin Library. The plugin is entirely free. Also, the HTML5 FAQ plugin doesn’t provide any premium versions. Also, all the essential features can be accessible with a free plugin. You will have advanced features to customize the FAQs.
How to Install and Activate HTML5 Responsive FAQ Plugin
The installation process is Straightforward. You can follow the simple steps mentioned below to install and activate the plugin.
Step 1: First, you need to log in to the WordPress admin dashboard.
Step 2: Now, you will see the option “Plugins” on the left-hand side panel of the WordPress dashboard. Click on “Plugins,” then select “Add New.”
Step 3: You will see a search bar on the top right-hand side corner of the dashboard. Now, Search “Smush Image Compression and Optimization”.
Step 4: After that, you need to click on “Install Now.”
Step 5: After installation, you will need to activate the Smush Image Compression and Optimization Plugin to use on your site. Now, click on “Activate.”
Now you have successfully installed and activated the plugin. You can easily add FAQs to your site using this plugin.
How to Set up HTML5 FAQ Plugin
To create multiple FAQs, you will need to set up a few settings. You can follow the steps mentioned below to set up the plugin.
Step 1: First, go to the “HTML5 FAQ” option on the left-hand side panel. Then select “HTML5 FAQ settings”.
Step 2: You will have a FAQ settings page. You can moderate the font size, text color, and background color of the FAQs. You have to set the font size, text color, and background color of the question and answers.
Step 3: After that, it also allows you to set the text size of the questions and answers. You can select the style of the bullet, the background color of the bullet, and the gap between FAQ (in px). Once you are done with the settings, click on “Save Changes.”
How to Add FAQs Using HTML5 Responsive FAQ Plugin
After activating the plugin on your site, you can start using this plugin on your site. To add FAQs using this plugin, you have to do some settings. We have explained step by step guide below on how to use the HTML5 Responsive FAQ plugin,
Step 1: First, go to the “HTML5 FAQ” option on the left-hand side panel of the WordPress dashboard. Then select the “Add FAQ” option under HTML5 FAQ.
Step 2: You will have an FAQ editor. Enter the title of the FAQ and description. You will have many customization options. Also, it allows you to add images in the FAQ as well.
Step 3: You can also add the categories for FAQ. It will let you create multiple FAQs in one category. You will also have a separate option to create a category under the HTML5 FAQ.
Once you are done with editing, you can publish the FAQ. The plugin also provides shortcodes to display the FAQs anywhere on your site.
How to Display FAQs in the page or Post Using Shortcodes
Step 1: After creating the FAQ, you will need to create a post or display the FAQs on the existing page or post.
Step 2: To display the FAQs, you will have shortcodes.
- To display all the FAQs on the page or post, you can use – [hrf_faqs] shortcode
- To display specific FAQs on the page or post, you can use – [hrf_faqs category=’wordpress’] shortcode.
- For displaying multiple FAQS on the page or post, you can use – [hrf_faqs category=’wordpress, plugins’] shortcode.
- To display category FAQs on the page or post, you can use – [hrf_faqs category=’wordpress, plugins’ title=’My Awesome Title’] shortcode.
Moreover, The FAQs are made up of posts. So to sort their appearance order, you can utilize a post sorting plugin. You can copy any FAQ shortcode as per your choice.
Step 3: Now, click on the “+” sign in the editor. Then search for a shortcode block after that. Paste the copied shortcode in the box.
You can now publish the post or page. Also, check the preview to see whether the FAQ is appropriately displayed or not. This way, you can easily shoe the FAQs using the HTML5 FAQ plugin.
HTML5 FAQ is one of the best FAQ plugins for WordPress sites. You can easily create and display the FAQs anywhere on your site. The plugin also provides shortcodes to display FAQs on your site. Also, the plugin has only a free version. You will also have various advanced features in the free version. Moreover, you will have many customization options like font size, style of bullets, and background color. The installation and setup process is very straightforward. You can follow the steps mentioned above to install and activate the plugin. Also, we have explained step by step guide on how to add and display the FAQs on your site using this plugin. We hope this article will help you to create and display FAQs using the HTML5 FAQ plugin.