In this documentation, we can check how to add new domain in Plesk control panel.
1) Login to Plesk admin panel.
2) Click the ‘Domains’ button.
3) Click ‘Manage Hosting’ button near the domain name.
4) Go to ‘Websites & Domains’ tab.
5) Click on ‘Add New Domain Alias’.
6) Enter the domain alias name and assign domain for this alias.
7) Select the options you need and click ‘OK’ button.
8) The new domain alias has been created.
9) If you want to remove the domain alias, expand the button ‘Show More’.
10) Click the button ‘Remove Domain Alias’.
That is how we can add new domain alias in Plesk Control Panel.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.