How To Add Registration Form On Your Site Using User Registration Plugin
By Adarsh Sojitra on December 8th, 2021
User Registration is one of the powerful registration plugins for WordPress sites. You can easily create and customize user registration forms using this plugin. The User Registration plugin provides a Drag and Drop form builder, which allows you to create custom registration forms for your WordPress site. It will enable you to create simple forms as well as multi-step complex forms from scratch. It is available in the WordPress plugin library for free.
Additionally, the plugin is free, lightweight, and fully responsive. It comes with beautifully designed login form templates as well. User Registration plugin works well on any device like mobile, desktop and tablet. Also, the plugin automatically creates a user profile account for WordPress users. You will have unlimited customization fields and options to create any forms. The plugin also offers additional options and premium features. However, you will need to purchase a premium version to use the pro features. To add new fields in the form, you need to drag and drop the fields in the form the way you want.
- The User Registration plugin is free to use and responsive plugin. It works well on any device such as Mobile, tablets, and desktops.
- The installation and setup process of the plugin is user-friendly and straightforward.
- You can easily create and customize the registration and login forms with various custom fields.
- The plugin has various in-built login forms available. So you don’t need to create new login forms if you need to.
- It provides a Drag and Drop form builder. So you need to drag and drop the fields in the form to customize the registration forms or login forms.
- The plugin offers strong Spam Protection with Google ReCaptcha and Honeypot. It avoids fake entries in registration forms.
- Also, you can assign default WordPress user roles like Editor, Author, Subscriber, and more while creating registration forms. It lets you control who has access to specific sections of your site.
- You can also modify the specific field settings such as its label, descriptions, placeholder and other advanced settings.
- Moreover, You will have many custom fields such as payment fields, Woocommerce billing address and shipping fields, extra fields, and advanced fields.
- The free version of the plugin has limited fields and features. The premium version lets you add various custom fields. You can unlock the advanced fields and options by purchasing the premium version of the plugin.
- Also, the plugin automatically creates a user profile account for WordPress users. You will have unlimited customization fields and options to make any form.
- The User Registration plugin is integrated with WooCommerce. It lets you add WooCommerce Shipping/Billing Address fields to your user registration forms.
- Moreover, it also has integrated with LearnDash. User Registration plugin allows you to add a LearnDash course field in your registration form.
- Also, Zapier integration passes information to all the applications your registration forms are connected with.
User Registration is a free registration plugin for WordPress. You can install it from the WordPress plugin directory for free. The plugin provides additional features to customize the forms. You will have to purchase the premium version if you want to use the pro features. It offers three paid plans – Professional, Plus and Personal. The Personal plan costs $69 and includes various features such as advanced fields, extra add-ons, Woocommerce integration and many more. The Plus plan retails at $149 and consists of payment gateway options, style customized etc. This plan provides the license for up to 5 sites. The Professional plan costs $299. Also, this plan comes with a license for unlimited sites. This plan includes Learndash Integration, frontend listing and many more.
How to Install and Activate User Registration Plugin
The installation process is Straightforward. You can follow the simple steps mentioned below to install and activate the plugin.
Step 1: First, you need to log in to the WordPress admin dashboard.
Step 2: Now, you will see the option “Plugins” on the left-hand side panel of the WordPress dashboard. Click on “Plugins,” then select “Add New.”
Step 3: You will see a search bar on the dashboard’s top right-hand side corner. Now, Search “User Registration Plugin”
Step 4: After that, you need to click on “Install Now.”
Step 5: After installation, you will need to activate the User Registration Plugin to use it on your site. Now, click on “Activate.”
Now you have successfully installed and activated the plugin. You can easily create and customize the registration form and login forms using this plugin.
How to Use User Registration Plugin
After activating the plugin on your site, you can start using this plugin on your site. You can set up the plugin easily with just a few clicks. We have explained step by step guide below on how to use User Registration Plugin,
Step 1: First of all, go to the “User Registration” option on the left-hand side panel of the WordPress dashboard. Select the “Add New” option.
Step 2: You will see the registry editor. First, enter the name of the form. Then you can start editing the forms by drag and drop form builder.
Step 3: Now, click on the “Field” section. You will have various fields like default user fields, extra fields, payment fields, advanced fields and Woocommerce billing and shipping address fields. However, all the advanced fields and Woocommerce fields are accessible in the premium version of the plugin. You can only add a few fields from default user fields and extra fields.
Step 4: If you want to customize the settings of any specific field, then you can click on that field. The field option will open up. You can edit the settings like label text, description, custom class, placeholder, and other advanced settings.
Step 5: You can also modify the form settings. You can set the user login options, default user role, redirect URL, form templates, and more options from the “Form Settings” section. Once you are done with the editing, you can publish the form.
The plugin also provides shortcodes to embed the forms anywhere on your site. This way, you can easily create and customize the registration form using this plugin.
How to Display Registration Form on Page Using Shortcode
To embed the registration form on the page, you can follow the steps mentioned below,
Step 1: After saving the form, you will have a shortcode of the form. Click on the “User Registration” option on the left-hand side panel of the dashboard.
Step 2: you will have a list of registration forms. You can copy the shortcode of the form which you want to embed on the page. Now, you will have to create a page to embed the registration form.
Step 3: After that, go to the block editor. Then click on the “+” sign and search for the “Shortcode” block. Paste the copied shortcode of the form.
You can now publish the page. Check the page to see whether it is correctly displayed or not. This way, you can easily display registration forms and login forms on your site using the User Registration plugin.
User Registration is one of the best registration plugins for WordPress sites. You can easily customize and add registration forms or login forms on your site using this plugin. The plugin provides various custom fields to customize any form. Also, the plugin offers shortcodes to embed the forms anywhere on your sites, like a page, post, or widget area. This registration plugin is free to use and available in the WordPress plugin directory for free. However, the free version of the plugin provides limited fields. If you want to unlock more advanced and payment fields, you will need to purchase the plugin’s premium version. Moreover, you will have Woocommerce billing address and shipping fields as well. You can also edit the specific field settings.
The installation and the setup process are very straightforward. You can follow the steps mentioned above to install and activate the plugin. Also, we have explained step by step guide on how to set up this plugin. We hope this article will help you create and customize the registration forms or login forms on your site using the User Registration Plugin.