How to change cPanel logout URL
By Jithin on August 17th, 2018
Do you know that it is possible to change cPanel logout URL any other URLs as per your requirements. In most of the cPanel account, you can able to set logout URL if you have a root privilege on the server. If we set it then when we log out from cPanel we will automatically redirect to the specified URL.
You can set Logout URL by following the below steps:
1) Login to WHM using the URL. https://yourIP:2087
2) Navigate to Tweak Settings under Server Configuration
3) Navigate to redirection section.
4) By default the Logout redirection URL settings defaults to ‘No redirection’. You can change the redirection URL to the URL that you want to set as the logout URL in the below test box.
5) Click the ‘Save’ button to reflect the changes.
Now you can see the URL that you set as the logout URL after log out from cPanel.