In this documentation, we can check how to change Drupal Front Page.
1) Login to Drupal admin panel.
2) Click the tab ‘Configuration’.
3) Find the subcategory ‘System’.
4) Click the option ‘Site information’.
5) Adjust the default page settings under the section ‘Front Page’.
6) Click ‘Save Configuration‘ button.
That is how we can change Front Page in Drupal.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.