How to Create an Email Signature in RoundCube?
By Jithin on January 10th, 2019
In this tutorial, we are going to discuss about how to create an email signature on your RoundCube mail client. Email signature consists of a block of text and it is included at the end of your email message which is used for identifying the owner of the email message. An email signature usually consists of a Name, address, business information of the recipient. It also includes website URL, images etc. Instead of adding such information manually, the email signature is automatically added at the end of your all email messages once created. There are two types of signatures can be created in the RoundCube email client: Plain text and HTML. Please refer the following steps to create email signature from RoundCube.
1) Login to webmail dashboard with your email ID and password.
2) Choose the RoundCube option.
3) Click ‘Settings’ option in the upper right corner of the RoundCube dashboard.
4) This redirects to the RoundCube Settings screen. Click on the ‘Identities’ tab.
5) Click the desired identity in the left-hand panel.
6) Enter your custom signature in the ‘Signature’ field and click on the ‘Save’ button once finished. RoundCube mail client also allows creating the ‘HTML signature’. The HTML signature has many options like color, font of the text or you can add images to your signature. If you wish to use HTML in your signature, click the ‘HTML Signature’ checkbox. This will display the settings where you can customize your signature such as font, color etc.
If you need any further help, please do reach our support department.