How to Create Email Accounts in CWP?
By Jithin on July 27th, 2019
It does not matter whether you are a system administrator or an internet marketer. It’s good to have a control panel that you can use to easily manage your server. It is because the control panel provides us a graphical user interface that we can use to work faster and work accurately which is not possible if you are using a command-line interface.
CWP is a free and open-source web hosting control panel for CentOS Linux that is specially developed for quick and easy management of Linux server. It provides many features that you can use to manage every part of your server. For example, you can manage your websites, Packages, Email accounts, PHP settings and much more.
Create E-mail accounts in CWP
In this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to create an email account in CWP control Panel. To create an E-mail account in CWP panel, just follow the steps given below.
1) Login to the CWP panel using your “root” as your username and password for the root user. The URL of the CWP panel is as given below.
2) Once you are in, Go to Email>> Email Accounts.
3) You will be redirected to a page in which all the email accounts on the server would be listed. Here I do not have any email account, so let’s create a new email account by clicking on “Add new Domain mail” as shown in the following image.
4) Then a small box would pop up in which should select the user. Once you have selected the user, then a dropdown would appear in which you can create an email account for the domain that is registered under that user. You can simply provide details like email address username and strong password. Once you have entered all the details, click on the “Create mail” button.
5) Now you have successfully created an email account and it would be listed as shown in the following screenshot. In the future, you can change the password, suspend, or delete the email account from this page.
So, this is how you can create an E-mail account in CWP. Please contact our support department for help or comment down your query in the comment section. We are happy to help!