How to Create Menu in Drupal
Posted on January 1st, 2016
In this documentation, we can check how to create menus in Drupal.
1) Login to Drupal admin panel.
2) Click the tab ‘Structure’.
3) Click the option ‘Menus’.
4) Click the button ‘Add Menu’.
5) Enter the ‘Title’ and ‘Description’.
6) Click ‘Save’ button.
7) Now you will get the message that ‘Your configuration has been saved’.
8) If you want to add link to the menu, click the button ‘Add link’.
9) Enter the Title, Link and Description.
10) Now you can see the Menu link your Drupal site.
That is how we can create menus in Drupal.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.