How to customize a Suspension Page in WHM?
By Jithin on November 8th, 2018
The suspension page is an HTML page and it will appear if someone is attempting to access any website that has been suspended. You can modify this page and add any desired information.
To customize your account suspension page, follow the given below steps:
1) Log into your WHM interface.
2) Click on the icon ‘Account Functions’.
3) On the next page, click on ‘Web Template Editor’.
4) Click on the ‘Account Suspended’ Tab.
5) Here you can change the default suspension page by pasting the HTML code of your page over the content of the default suspended account page or you can just modify the provided HTML code.
6) Save the changes once done.
7) You could also upload your own template by browsing the file and clicking the ‘Upload Template’ button. Please note that the file should be in a .html format.
If you need any further help, please do reach our support department.