How to Disable All cPanel LFD Alerts?
By manoj on April 4th, 2018
Clients are getting so many emails regarding all LFD alerts, “so if they wish to disable the alert please follow the below steps.
Steps to disable all LFD email Alerts.
1) Login to WHM.
2) Navigate to “ConfigServer Security & Firewall” under “Plugin” section.
3) Click on “Firewall Configuration” button to edit the CSF configuration file.
4) Search for “LF_EMAIL_ALERT” on the configuration file and change it from “On” to “Off” button.
5) Click on “Change” button to save the changes.
We need to restart csf and lfd services to enable all changes that we made in the above steps. So click on “Restart csf+lfd” button to restart both the services.
We can do above setting via terminal.
1) Log in to the server via SSH.
2) Open csf configuration file and search for LF_PERMBLOCK_ALERT and set the value with 0.
# vi /etc/csf/csf.conf
3) Then you need to restart both csf and lfd services to enable the changes.
# service csf restart
# service lfd restart
If you need any further help please do reach our support department.