How to Display Product Reviews On Your Site Using Ultimate Reviews Plugin
By Adarsh Sojitra on November 9th, 2021
Ultimate Review is one of the effective review plugins for WordPress sites. You can easily add reviews of products given by customers or clients on your site. Usually, these review plugins are used in e-commerce stores or any online store. It also lets visitors submit reviews for different products, events, etc. The plugin includes two smart shortcodes that display your reviews and a form that your visitors can use to submit reviews. Moreover, it includes a Gutenberg block to display the review and submit the review forms on your site. You can accept and manage user reviews.
It displays product reviews for one or all products. The plugin consists of multiple rating systems, which includes points and percentage. It allows you to set the maximum score for your product review and use either a text input, dropdown selection, or the number of stars for score input. You can filter reviews by score, product name, and review author. It lets you restrict reviewable products to a predefined list and drag-and-drop to rearrange the list. Using the Custom CSS option, you can modify the styling and design of the review submission forms.
The review plugin includes many straightforward options. It will let you adjust review rating and scoring, add images and videos, restrict reviewable products, add review categories, change how reviews are displayed, and more. You can allow your users to upload images and videos with their reviews. You can also display the author and date of the review on your site. The plugin comes with the Ultimate Product Catalog plugin integration. It allows you to restrict reviews to only products in your catalog. So, let’s discuss the essential features of this plugin in brief,
- The plugin allows users to. Submit reviews of products and events.
- Ultimate Review plugin has a straightforward and user-friendly interface.
- It includes two smart shortcodes, one that displays your reviews. One of the shortcodes is used to display a form that your visitors can use to submit reviews.
- Moreover, it consists of a Gutenberg block to display the reviews and submit the review forms.
- Using this plugin, you can easily accept and manage user reviews.
- You will have a custom CSS section as well to design and style reviews.
- Also, it allows you to filter reviews by score, product name, and/or review author.
- You can allow your users to upload images and videos with reviews as well.
- Also, you will have the ability to flag reviews as inappropriate.
- The plugin has Woocommerce integration, which helps you to replace WooCommerce Reviews. Basically, it will make it, so the “Reviews” tab on the WooCommerce product page uses Ultimate Reviews instead of the default WooCommerce system. However, you will have to upgrade the plan if you want to use this feature.
- You can also import and export the reviews from social media platforms using this plugin.
- The plugin allows in-depth reviews and creates additional review fields, such as value, appearance, quality, etc.
- The installation and setup process is very straightforward.
Ultimate Reviews plugin has a free as well as premium version. The free version is available in the WordPress plugin directory. It offers three paid plans – Single site license, five site license, and 10 Site license. The single site license costs $47 and includes Woocommerce integration, advanced display options, and many more. Also, the five-site license retails for around $127 and provides many pro features such as admin & review reminder email and shortcodes. The ten-site license costs $197.
How to Install and Activate Ultimate Reviews Plugin
The installation process is Straightforward. You can follow the simple steps mentioned below to install and activate the plugin.
Step 1: First, you need to log in to the WordPress admin dashboard.
Step 2: Now, you will see the option “Plugins” on the left-hand side panel of the WordPress dashboard. Click on “Plugins,” then select “Add New.”
Step 3: You will see a search bar on the top right-hand side corner of the dashboard. Now, Search “Ultimate Reviews Plugin”.
Step 4: After that, you need to click on “Install Now.”
Step 5: After installation, you will need to activate the Ultimate Reviews Plugin in order to use it on your site. Now, click on “Activate.”
Now you have successfully installed and activated the plugin. You can easily display reviews of customers on your site using this plugin.
How to Use Ultimate Reviews Plugin
After activating the plugin on your site, you can start using this plugin on your site. You can set up the plugin easily with just a few clicks. We have explained step by step guide below on how to use the Ultimate Reviews Plugin,
Step 1: First, go to the “Reviews” option on the left-hand side panel of the dashboard. Then select the “Add New” option.
Step 2: You will see the review editor. You can display the review in two ways – By displaying the review block and the review editor. To add reviews, you can add the title and description of the review.
Step 3: After that, scroll down to the “Review details” section. In this section, you can insert the product name, author details, and overall review score.
Step 4: Now, click on the Settings icon on the top right corner of the editor. You can add categories and images. It allows you to add a review category. Click on “Add new review category” to add a new category. You can also add featured images to the review. Once you are done with editing, you can publish the review on your site. This way, you can easily display the review on your site.
How to Display the Reviews Using Shortcodes
To add shortcodes anywhere on your site, you can follow the steps mentioned below,
Step 1: After adding the reviews, you will have to create a post or page to display the reviews. Go to the editor of the page or post.
Step 2: Now, click on the “+” sign in the block editor. Then search for a shortcode block.
- Use this shortcode to display reviews on the page – [ultimate-reviews]
- If you want to display a form that allows visitors to submit a review of a product that you or they specify, use this shortcode – [submit-review]
- To display all reviews with a search box that lets users search for keywords in reviews – [ultimate-review-search] (However, this can be used in the premium version of the plugin)
- To display summary statistics for all reviewed products, which can then be clicked on to see individual reviews – [reviews-summary] ((However, this can be used in the premium version of the plugin).
Now, you can publish the post or page. Check whether the reviews are displayed properly or not; this way, you can easily display the reviews anywhere on your site.
Ultimate Reviews plugin is one of the popular plugins for WordPress sites. You can easily display reviews on your site. You can also allow your users to submit reviews for products. Also, it lets your users upload images and videos. You will have two types of shortcodes. The plugin has both free and premium versions both. The free version has enough features to display the reviews on your site. However, the premium version has many advanced features and integrations. It has integrated with Woocommerce as well. We have also mentioned the shortcodes to display the reviews.
The installation and the setup process are very straightforward. You can follow the steps mentioned below to install and activate the plugin. Also, we have explained step by step guide on how to set up this plugin. We hope this article will help you create and customize the reviews on your site using the Ultimate Reviews Plugin.