In this documentation, we can check how to enable cache blocks in Drupal.
1) Login to Drupal admin panel.
2) Click the tab ‘Configuration’.
3) Find the subcategory ‘Development’.
4) Click the option ‘Performance’.
5) Locate the ‘Caching’ section.
6) Click on the check box near to the ‘Cache blocks’ to enable cache blocks.
7) Click the button ‘Save Configuration’.
That is how we can enable cache blocks in Drupal.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.