How to enable cache blocks in Drupal
By Jithin on January 1st, 2016
In this documentation, we can check how to enable cache blocks in Drupal.
1) Login to Drupal admin panel.
2) Click the tab ‘Configuration’.
3) Find the subcategory ‘Development’.
4) Click the option ‘Performance’.
5) Locate the ‘Caching’ section.
6) Click on the check box near to the ‘Cache blocks’ to enable cache blocks.
7) Click the button ‘Save Configuration’.
That is how we can enable cache blocks in Drupal.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.