How to Enable Debug Mode in Plesk Server?
It is possible to enable debug mode on your Plesk server via Plesk GUI and via SSH, for this, please follow the below steps.
1) Login to the Plesk panel using admin user.
2) Go to ‘Extension’.
3) Search for ‘Panel.ini Editor’ extension and install it there by clicking ‘Install’ button.
4) After the installation, go to Plesk >> Extensions >> My Extensions >> Panel.ini Editor >> Go to Extension >> Editor.
5) Edit the code in that file as per the below.
; Enable debug mode (do not use in the production environment)
enabled = on
; Log messages verbosity level (from 0 to 7)
; 0 – only critical errors, 7 – all including debug messages, default – 3
filter.priority = 7
; Enable logging of SQL queries
;show.sql_query = on
; Enable logging of external utilities calls
show.util_exec = on
; Enable logging of stdin and stdout for external utilities calls (do not use in production environment)
;show.util_exec_io = on
; Enable logging of APSC activities
;apsc.enabled = on
6) Finally, click on the “Save” button.
You can also do this via command line.
1) Login to the server via SSH.
2) Take a copy of the sample configuration.
# cp /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/panel.ini.sample /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/panel.ini
3) To enable the debug mode logging, remove the semicolon at the beginning of the file in panel.ini.
4) Log entries are logged at /usr/local/psa/admin/logs/panel.log
If you need any further help, please do reach our support department.