How to enable maintenance mode in Drupal
By Jithin on January 1st, 2016
In this documentation, we can check how to enable maintenance mode in Drupal.
1) Login to Drupal admin panel.
2) Click the tab ‘Configuration’.
3) Find the subcategory ‘Development’.
4) Click the option ‘Maintenance Mode’.
5) Click on ‘Put site into maintenance mode’.
6) Enter the message which you want to display while your site is in maintenance mode.
7) Click ‘Save Configuration’.
8) That will enable the maintenance mode and site will show you the maintenance mode message.
That is how we can enable maintenance mode in Drupal.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.