How to install a theme in Drupal
In this documentation, we can check how to install a theme in Drupal.
1) Download or choose the required themes from the Official Drupal Theme Site
2) Login to Drupal admin panel.
3) Click the tab ‘Appearance’.
4) Click the button ‘Install New theme’.
5) Click either one of the option ‘Install from a URL’ or ‘Upload a module or theme archive to install’.
6) Click the button ‘Install’.
7) Then you will get the message that the ‘Installation was completed successfully’.
8) To enable the module, click the option ‘Enable newly added themes’.
9) Select the theme from the list and click ‘Enable and set as Default’ to set the theme as default theme.
10) Now new theme has been set as the default theme.
That is how we can install a theme in Drupal.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.