In this documentation, we can check how to install modules in Drupal.
1) Download or choose the required modules from the Official Drupal Module Site
2) Login to Drupal admin panel.
3) Click the button ‘Modules’.
4) Click the option ‘Install New Module’.
5) Click either one of the option ‘Install from a URL’ or ‘Upload a module or theme archive to install’.
6) Click the button ‘Install’.
7) Then you will get the message that the ‘Installation was completed successfully’.
8) To enable the module, click the option ‘Enable newly added modules’.
9) Select the module from the list and click the check box near to it.
10) Click the button ‘Save Configuration’.
That is how we can install modules in Drupal.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.