How to Install Moodle on Plesk?
Moodle (Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment) is a free and open-source learning management system written in PHP. With customization management features, Moodle is used to create private websites with online courses for educators and trainers to achieve learning goals.
This guide is valid for the Linux packages only. Let us check how to install Moodle on Plesk server.
1) Login to Plesk admin panel.
2) Create the database by clicking on the right top on “Database”.
3) Then click the button “Add Database”.
4)Enter the Database name, Domain name, Database username and password and click the button “Ok”.
5) Navigate to Applications >> All Available Applications.
6) Search “Moodle” in the search button and click on “Install”.
8) Enter the admin details and click on “Install” button.
After the installation, you will get the message that “the installation has been completed Successfully”.
If you need any further help please do reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.