In this documentation, we can check how to install new language in Joomla and how to set it as the default website language.
1) Login to Joomla admin panel.
2) Click Extensions >> Manage.
3) Click the icon ‘Install Language’.
4) Select the language which you want to install and click ‘Install’ button.
5) Then you will get the message that the new language has been installed successfully.
6) To set the new language as the default language, go to Extensions >> Languages.
7) Select the language and click ‘Default’ button.
8) Now you will get the message that the language has been set as the default language.
That is how we can install new language in Joomla and set it as the default language.
If you are having any doubts or if you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.