How to Install SSL certificate for a domain in Plesk
In this documentation, we can check how to install SSL certificate for a domain in Plesk admin panel.
1) Login to Plesk admin panel.
2) Click the ‘Domains’ button.
3) Click ‘Manage Hosting’ button near the domain name.
4) Go to ‘Websites & Domains’ tab.
5) Click the button ‘Show More’.
6) Click the icon ‘Secure Your Sites’.
7) Click ‘Add SSL Certificate’ button.
8) Enter the certificate details and click ‘Self-Signed’ button.
9) Now new SSL certificate has been added.
10) Click the name on the certificate, then you will get the private key and certificate.
11) Go to ‘Websites & Domains’ section.
12) Click the button ‘Hosting Settings’.
13) Tick the check box near to the “SSL support’ and select the certificate from drop down menu.
14) Click ‘OK’ button.
That is how we can install SSL certificate for a domain in Plesk admin panel.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.