In this documentation, we can check how to manage auto responders in DirectAdmin.
1) Login to DirectAdmin panel.
2) Click the button ‘Autoresponders’ from the section ‘E-Mail Management’.
3) Click ‘Create New Autoresponder’ button.
4) Enter the email address, auto reply message and click ‘Create’ button.
5) If you want to modify the autoresponder, click the ‘Modify’ button near to the corresponding autoresponder.
6) You can modify the details in the ‘Modify Autoresponder Message’ section and click “Modify’ button.
7) If you want to delete the autoresponder, select the corresponding autoresponder and click the button ‘Delete Selected’.
That is how we can manage autoresponders in DirectAdmin.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.