How to manage Autoresponders in DirectAdmin
By Jithin on December 15th, 2015
In this documentation, we can check how to manage auto responders in DirectAdmin.
1) Login to DirectAdmin panel.
2) Click the button ‘Autoresponders’ from the section ‘E-Mail Management’.
3) Click ‘Create New Autoresponder’ button.
4) Enter the email address, auto reply message and click ‘Create’ button.
5) If you want to modify the autoresponder, click the ‘Modify’ button near to the corresponding autoresponder.
6) You can modify the details in the ‘Modify Autoresponder Message’ section and click “Modify’ button.
7) If you want to delete the autoresponder, select the corresponding autoresponder and click the button ‘Delete Selected’.
That is how we can manage autoresponders in DirectAdmin.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.