How to Manage Email Accounts Suspension in cPanel?
By Jithin on October 25th, 2018
In this tutorial, we are going to learn about how to manage email accounts suspension more prominently. The new release of cPanel & WHM 70 comes with a wide variety of features with it. It includes the email account management in it. The interface now displays functions such as Access Webmail and Manage Suspension. This interface contains a tabbed layout to separate main topics into their respective groups. Also, they have improved load times and stability. Using this feature now we can suspend the abilities like login, receive and sending of emails of an email account from cPanel. Now let’s have a look into how we can perform this procedure from cPanel.
1) Login to your cPanel by accessing the link https://yourserverhostname:2083 or https://yourIPaddress:2083
2) Navigate to “Email Accounts” and click on it.
3) In the email accounts, you can see an option “Manage Suspension” select it. Also before selecting the above-mentioned option select the preferred email account of the domain you wish to do so. If you have any addon on the domain there will be a drop down box to display the email under the domains on your account. If there are no addon domains configure the interface will display the email accounts under your primary domain name.
4) By selecting the Manage suspension option you can see three selections such as Login, Receive, Send. Make the preferred changes you wish to do.
If you Suspend the login the server will not allow the user to login to the email account, it will completely prevent the user from being logging into the email account. The send and receive will suspend the ability to send and receive emails from the selected email account. For sending option you can also hold the emails too. Depending upon the needs you can select preferred suspending options to manage suspension.
5) After making the preferred suspension, click on the “Save” button. This will reflect the changes you have made.
That’s how we have learned to manage suspension of email activities in cPanel.
If you have any doubt regarding this, please do reach our support department.