In this documentation, we can check how to manage user account information in Joomla.
1) Login to Joomla admin panel.
2) Click Users >> Manage.
3) Click ‘Super User’ account.
4) You can change the user account information in ‘Account Details’ section.
5) If you want to assign user to some specific groups, you can do it from the section ‘Assigned User Groups’.
6) If you want to change template, language, editor settings, you can do it from the section ‘Basic Settings’.
7) Once you have completed the changes, click the ‘Save’ button.
8) Then you can logout the Joomla admin panel and login again using the new details.
That is how we can manage user account information in Joomla.
If you are having any doubts or if you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.