In this documentation, we can check how to enable password protected admin Joomla area
1) Login to Joomla admin panel.
2) Go to ‘Components’.
3) Click the option ‘Admin Tools’.
If you are not installed the Admin Tools, please use the following steps to install.
4) Find the icon ‘Password Protect Administrator’.
5) Enter the username and password.
6) Click the button ‘Password Protect’.
That is how we can enable password protected administrator in Joomla.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.