In this documentation, we can check how to set up URL alias in Drupal.
1) Login to Drupal admin panel.
2) Click the tab ‘Configuration’.
3) Click the option ‘URL aliases’ under the section ‘Search and Metadata’.
4) Click the tab ‘Add alias’.
5) Enter the existing system path and path alias.
6) Click ‘Save’ button.
That is how we can set up URL alias in Drupal.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.