In this documentation, we can check how to setup custom logo in Drupal.
1) Login to Drupal admin panel.
2) Click on the tab ‘Appearance’.
3) That will bring you to the theme page.
4) Click ‘Settings’ tab.
5) Now you are in the main ‘Appearance’ page.
6) Locate the section ‘Logo image settings’.
7) Uncheck the box ‘Use the default logo’.
8) Upload your logo using ‘Browse’ option.
9) Click the button ‘Save Configuration’.
That is how we can upload custom logo in Drupal.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.