How to Import Software Using Softaculous
By Jithin on July 21st, 2016
In this documentation, we can learn how to import software using Softaculous.
1) Login to cPanel account.
2) Go to the section ‘Softaculous Apps Installer’.
3) Click the application you wish to use.
4) Click on the tab ‘Import’.
5) If you wish to import the software from the server, then choose the protocol and domain.
6) If you want to import the software from remote server, then enter the source and destination server details.
7) Click the button ‘Import’.
That is how we can import software using Softaculous.
If you need any further assistance please reach our support department.