In this tutorial we can learn how to install Dolphin using Softaculous in cPanel.
Dolphin is the world’s most advanced community software. Open-source, independent, downloadable, scalable, and free software for building social networks, and web-communities.
Installing Dolphin from Softaculous
The installation of Dolphin similar to the one in other systems, e.g. Joomla, WordPress, SugarCRM.
1) Login to your cPanel interface.
2) Select ‘Softaculous Apps Installer’.
3) Select the icon ‘Dolphin’.
4) Click ‘Install’.
5) Select the domain you want to install.
6) Create the username and password.
7) Click the button ‘Install’.
That is how you install Dolphin using Softaculous in cPanel.
If you need any further help, please do reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.