In this documentation, we can check how to install Joomla from Softaculous.
1) Login to cPanel.
2) Go to ‘Softaculous App Installer’.
3) Select the icon ‘Joomla’.
4) Click the tab ‘Install’.
5) Enter the ‘Software Setup’ and ‘Store Settings’ details.
6) Enter the ‘Admin Account’ details and click ‘Install’ button.
7) Then you will get the message that ‘the software was installed successfully’.
8) You can login to the account using the admin account details.
That is how we can install Joomla from Softaculous.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.