In this documentation, we can check how to install new Joomla template and set it as your default template.
1) Login to your Joomla admin panel.
2) Choose a suitable template from Joomla.org or from other Joomla template sites.
3) Download it to your computer.
4) Upload the new template via Extensions >> Manage.
5) Now new Joomla template has been uploaded your Joomla application.
6) To change the default Joomla template to the new one, click on Extensions >> Templates.
7) Here we can see the list of installed templates.
8) Locate the template which you want to set and click the ‘star’ icon next to it.
9) Now new template has been set as your default template.
That is how we can install new Joomla template and set it as the default one.
If you are having any doubts or if you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.