Install MagicSpam Through Plesk Panel
In this tutorial let’s learn how to install MagicSpam via Plesk. MagicSpam is an anti-spam which is designed to target spam and junk mail, which will prevent the spam mail before reach the inbox. It is spam protection in the SMTP layer. There is a need for changing the DNS or MX records. MagicSpam can be used as an antispam solution for Plesk Panel Servers. Magic Spam for Plesk will coexist with other spam filters like Spam Assassin. It will block most of the spam even before it gets to Spam Assassin or any other Anti-Virus program.
Steps to Install MagicSpam
To install MagicSpam, follow the steps mentioned below.
1) Login to the Plesk control panel using your username and password.
2) Go to Plesk Home >> Extensions.
3) Search “MagicSpam Embedded Protection” and click the “Install” button.
4) After the installation of the MagicSpam, click on the “My Extensions”. You can see the installed MagicSpam Embedded Protection in your list.
5) Click on the “Go to Extensions” at the right-hand side.
6) Click on the “Settings” tab. This window will show that MagicSpam Protection is enabled or not. Same time we can enable or disable MagicSpam protection from this window.
7) You can set inbound message limitation by using the “Options” field. We can put the administrator email id in this field.
8) The “Exemptions” tab allows blocking specific senders and IP’s.
9) “Server Policies” field is used for configuring rules of MagicSpam.
10) The “IP Reputation” settings is a very useful feature and we can check the sender email-id’s IP address reputation.
11) Click on the “Save” button to update the changes.
If you need any further help, please do reach our support department.