In this documentation, we can check how to install modules in PrestaShop.
1) Login to PrestaShop admin panel.
2) Go to ‘Modules and Services’.
3) Here we can see the list of available modules.
4) Select the module which you want to install and click ‘Install’ button.
5) You will get the message that the ‘Module installed successfully’.
6) Then the page displays to configure the module. Enter the details and click ‘Save’ button.
That is how we can install modules in PrestaShop.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.