In this documentation, we can learn how to install modules via EasyApache.
1) Login to WHM.
2) Click on the option ‘Software’.
3) Select the icon ‘EasyApache3’.
4) Select the apache version and click the button ‘Next step’.
5) Then you will enter the another page, here we can change the php version and click the button ‘Next Step’.
6) Click on the option ‘Exhaustive Options List’ to enable the module.
7) Select the module which you want to install.
8) Click the button ‘Save and Build’.
9) Then new window will open to confirm the action. Click the button ‘OK’.
10) Then you will see the build page. Please note that Apache rebuild will take almost 45 minutes.
That is how we can install modules via EasyApache.
If you need any further assistance please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.