How to Install Moodle on Webuzo Server?
Moodle is a well-known course management system and that developed in order to make the ultimate online course. It’s an idempotent package for personalized learning approaches. In this tutorial, I would like to discuss how we can configure and install Moodle on Webuzo server.
1) We have to configure our domain on the Webuzo server. Here I would like to use examplewebuzo.com.
2) Click on the “Add Domain” and then the coming portal add your domain name and its details.
3) Find the package “moodle” from “Softaculous”. Then click the button “Install Now”.
4) From the coming portal, provide domain name as well as the other option for add sub-directory etc.
5) After entering the details, click on the button “Install”.
6) Once the installation has been completed, you will get the message.
This is how you Install Moodle on Webuzo Server.
If you need any further help, please do reach our support department.