In this documentation, we can check how to install OpenCart from Softaculous.
1) Login to cPanel account.
2) Go to ‘SOFTCULOUS APPS INSTALLER’.
3) Click the icon ‘OpenCart’.
4) Click the tab ‘Install’.
5) Enter the ‘Software Setup’ and ‘Store Settings’ details.
6) Enter the admin account details and click ‘Install’ button.
7) Then you will get the message that ‘the software was installed successfully’.
8) You can login to the account using the admin account details.
That is how we can install OpenCart from Softaculous.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.