How to Install PECL uploadprogress on WHM
By Jithin on February 1st, 2019
In cPanel&WHM, there is a feature called Module Installers which provides access to four interfaces where you can use to find and install modules for PHP, Ruby, and Perl. In our case, we are using the PHP PECL (PHP Extension Community Library) feature. PHP PECL is used to install and manage PHP extensions from PECL. uploadprogress is a PHP PECL extension to track the progress of a file upload. In this documentation, we are going to discuss about how to Install PECL uploadprogress extension on WHM.
1) Log in to WHM.
2) Go to the option “Software” from the page.
3) Select the option “Module Installers”.
4) In this page, you will see four separate options to install modules. In our case, choose the option “PHP Pecl” and click on to the “Manage” option.
5) A new interface will appear, choose the PHP version from the page, which you want to install for the module and click the button “Apply”.
6) Search for the module “uploadprogress” on the “Search” option and click the “Go” button.
7) Now we can choose the option “Install” to install the corresponding module.
If you need any further help, please do reach our support department.