In this documentation, we can check how to install PrestaShop from Softaculous.
1) Login to cPanel.
2) Click the icon ‘PrestaShop’ from SOFTACULOUS APPS INSTALLER.
3) Click the button ‘Install’.
4) Enter the software setup and site settings details.
5) Enter the admin account details and click ‘Install’ button.
6) If you want to enter the database details, click the option ‘Advanced Options’.
7) Then you will get the message that the ‘Software was installed successfully’.
8) Now you can login to the PrestaShop admin panel using the admin account details which you have entered in the installing section.
That is how we can install PrestaShop from Softaculous.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.