Install qdPM – Free Web-Based Project Management Tool
qdPM is a project management tool. In this tutorial, we will see about qdPM in detail and how to install qdPM on your server.
What is qdPM
The qdPM is a web based project management tool. It is designed to work well for a small team that will be working on multiple projects. With qdPM, one can manage projects, people, and their tasks easily. There is a ticketing system available with qdPM which will make customer interaction possible.
A Few Information
The latest release of qdPM was on 07 March, 2017. The current version of qdPM is 9.0. This belongs to the Open Software License 3.0 (OSL-3.0). As we’ve seen earlier, the qdPM has a web based user interface. The data based used is SQL based database.
How to install the qdPM from cPanel
We can install qdPM from the cPanel with a few clicks. Make sure that the Softaculous is installed on your cPanel. In our Linux shared hosting, you could install qdPM by using the following steps.
1) Login to cPanel.
You could login to the cPanel from your portal at https://my.interserver.net >> Webhosting >> View Webhosting. You could view the button “Login to cPanel” on the left pane.
You can also login to cPanel by entering your domain name with the correct port in the url bar.
2) Once logged into cPanel, locate the Softaculous Apps Installer. It will be under the section ‘Software’. You could also use the search option in cPanel.
3) Next, search for ‘qdPM’ in the search box at the top left.
4) Now you need to click on the button ‘Install Now’.
5) In the next page fill-in the appropriate details and please note the admin password in a safe place.
6) When the details are given, please click on the button ‘Install’ to finish installation.
If you need any further help please contact our support department.