Install SitePad in DirectAdmin
By Jithin on November 19th, 2018
The DirectAdmin is one of the most used control panels for web hosting, that lets you the administer of your website. SitePad is a website building tool that can be integrated with Direct Admin control panel so that we can easily build websites using this graphical interface so that you won’t need much knowledge in coding. SitePad is an easy to use Drag & Drop website builder. In this tutorial, you are going to install Site Pad with Direct Admin Control panel
1) You will have to allow give access to the following domain in the firewall.
us.sitepad.com (IP: 188.8.131.52)
eu.sitepad.com (IP: 184.108.40.206)
2) You will need to SSH into your server and download the installation package of the site for to a directory.
3) change the permission of the downloaded file to 755.
chmod 755 install.sh
4) You can run the following command to install SitePad on to your server.
5) Login into Direct admin control panel and check on every user that SitePad Website Builder is present as the same in the following screenshot. If it is available, then you have successfully installed SitePad.
You can click the Site pad website builder to get started.
Uninstall SitePad Website Publisher
If you want to uninstall SitePad website publisher from your server, please go through the following steps.
1) Login into your server via SSH
2) Then Run the following commands to remove the SitePad Website Builder from your server
rm -rf /etc/cron.d/sitepad
rm -rf /usr/local/sitepad
rm -rf /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/sitepad
If you need any further help please do reach our support department.