In this documentation, we teach how to install SSL certificate in cPanel.
1) Login to cPanel account.
2) Go to the section ‘Security’.
3) Click on the icon ‘SSL/TLS’.
4) Click option ‘Manage SSL Sites’ from ‘Install and Manage SSL for your site (HTTPS)’.
5) Select the domain name from the drop down menu.
6) Click the button ‘Autofill by Domain’. Then the system will fetch the certificates.
7) Select the option ‘Enable SNI for Mail Services’ checkbox. Mail SNI configures mail services to use the domain’s SSL certificate instead of server’s default certificate.
8) Click the button ‘Install Certificate’.
This is how we install SSL certificate in cPanel.
If you need any further help please contact our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.