Install SSL Certificate in DirectAdmin
In this documentation we can check how to install SSL certificate in DirectAdmin.
1) Login to DirectAdmin panel.
2) Click the button ‘SSL Certificates’ from the section ‘Advanced Features’.
3) If you want to use the server’s shared signed certificate. Click the radio button near to the option ‘Use the server’s certificate’.
4) If you want to create your own self signed certificate, click the radio button near the option ‘Create your own self signed certificate’ and fill the details.
5) If you want to create a certificate request, click the radio button near the option ‘Create A Certificate Request’ and fill the details.
6) If you are already generated the certificate and key, click the option ‘Paste a pre-generated certificate and key’ and paste the certificate. Click ‘Save’ button.
7) After that, click the button ‘Click Here’ to paste the CA Root Certificate.
8) Copy the CA Root Certificate and click ‘Save’ button.
That is how we can install SSL certificate from DirectAdmin.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.