Install updates for modules in Drupal
In this documentation, we can check how to install updates for modules in Drupal.
1) Login to Drupal admin panel.
2) Click the tab ‘Reports’.
3) Click the option ‘Available updates’.
4) Select the tab ‘Update’.
5) Select the modules and themes which you want to update.
6) Click the button ‘Download these updates’.
7) Once the download is completed, you need to set the website in maintenance mode and the site will be automatically out of maintenance mode once the update is completed.
8) Once you have updated all the modules and themes, you need to run the database update script by clicking the option ‘Run database updates’.
That is how we can install updates for modules in Drupal.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.