In this documentation, we can learn how to install W3 total cache in WordPress.
1) Login to WordPress admin panel.
2) Go to the section ‘Plugins’.
3) Click the button ‘Add New’.
4) Enter the plugin name ‘W3 Total Cache’ in search box and click enter button.
5) Click the button ‘Install Now’.
6) Then you will get the message that says ‘Successfully installed the plugin W3 Total Cache’.
7) To activate the plugin, click the button ‘Activate Plugin’.
That is how we can install W3 total cache in WordPress.
If you need any further assistance please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.