In this documentation, we can check how to install WHMCS from Softaculous.
1) Login to cPanel admin panel.
2) Go to ‘Softaculous Apps Installer’.
3) Select the icon ‘WHMCS’.
4) Click the option ‘Install’.
5) Enter the ‘Software Setup’ and ‘Site Settings’ details.
Please note that you should enter the valid license key in the text box ‘Valid License Key’. ( You can purchase it from here )
6) Enter the ‘Admin Account’ details and click ‘Install’ button.
7) Then you will get the message that The software was installed successfully’.
That is how we can install WHMCS from Softaculous.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.