Install WordPress from Plesk
In this documentation, we can check how to install WordPress from Plesk admin panel.
1) Login to Plesk admin panel.
2) Click the ‘Domains’ button.
3) Click ‘Manage Hosting’ button near to the domain name.
4) Click ‘Applications’ button.
5) Click ‘Install’ button near to the WordPress to instantly install WordPress. Else select ‘Install (Custom)’ from drop down menu.
6) Tick the License Agreement box and click ‘Next’ button.
7) Enter the details and click ‘Install’ button.
8) WordPress has been installed successfully.
That is how we can install WordPress from Plesk admin panel.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.