Install WordPress on cPanel Using Site Software
We can easily install WordPress via Softaculous in cPanel. Please refer following KB to install WordPress using Softaculous Install WordPress using Softaculous in cPanel
If you don’t have Softaculous App installer, you can install the WordPress via “Site software”. In this tutorial, we can check how to install the WordPress via Site Software.
1) Make sure your cPanel/WHM is up to date before installing WordPress.
If your cPanel is not updated yet, connect to the server via SSH as a root user.
Run the following command to update cPanel.
2) Then login to cPanel.
3) Go to “Site Software” under the section “Software”.
4) Click on the icon “WordPress”.
5) Select your domain which you want to install the WordPress and click the button “Install”.
6) Then you will get the installation completed message.
If you need any further assistance please contact our support department.