In this tutorial we can learn how to install YetiForce using Softaculous in cPanel.
YetiForce is an advanced CRM (Customer Relationship Management) class system that helps with customer relations.
Installing YetiForce from softaculous
The installation of YetiForce is similar to the one in other systems, e.g. Joomla, WordPress, SugarCRM.
1) Login to your cPanel interface.
2) Go to the section ‘Softaculous Apps Installer’.
3) Click the icon “YETIFORCE”.
4) Click the option ‘Install’.
5) Then you will get the message that the software was installed successfully.
Install YetiForce CRM on Ubuntu
1) YetiForce requires a few additional PHP modules.
# apt-get install php7.0-mysql php7.0-curl php7.0-json php7.0-cgi php7.0 libapache2-mod-php7.0 php7.0-mcrypt php7.0-gd php7.0-imap php7.0-ldap php7.0-xml php7.0-dom php7.0-zip -y
2) Download the YetiForce CRM zip.
3) Unzip the package.
# unzip 3.1.0.zip -d /var/www/html/
4) Move file.
mv /var/www/html/YetiForceCRM-3.1.0 /var/www/html/yetiforce
5) Change the ownership of the folder.
chown -R www-data. /var/www/html/yetiforce
6) YetiForce CRM requires to create a database and a user that can modify it.
mysql -u root -p
CREATE DATABASE yetiforce;
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON yetiforce.* TO ‘yetiforceuser’@’localhost’ IDENTIFIED BY ‘yetiforcepassword’;
7) Restart the apache and mysql services.
systemctl restart apache2.service
systemctl restart mysql.service
If you need any further assistance please contact our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.