In this documentation, we can check how to integrate PayPal with WHMCS. PayPal is one of the simplest and quickest ways for customers to pay.
1) Login to WHMCS admin panel.
2) Click on the tab ‘Setup’.
3) Go to Payment >> Payment Gateways.
4) Click on the payment gateway ‘PayPal’ to activate it.
5) Enter the details.
6) Click the button ‘Save Changes’.
7) If you want to deactivate the payment gateway, just click on the red link next to it.
That is how we can integrate PayPal with WHMCS.
An official video tutorial of WHMCS PayPal integration is available here.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.